Study Work Live in Australia

Are you thinking of working, studying, visiting or migrating to Australia?

In order to do any of the above, you may need a visa. A visa is a form of permission allowing the non-citizen to enter, remain or leave Australia Visas are issued for specific purposes and could be either permanent or temporary. We will ensure that your visa is the best one for you.

Applying for Australian visa is a complicated process. There are more than 140 visa subclasses in Australia. We are an Immigration Consultancy Practice specializing in skilled migration, student and family migration. Our mission is to provide a professional, personalized and most affordable service to our valued clients.

In Australia, immigration advice profession is regulated by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority. Registered migration agents are skilled and qualified people who must meet professional standards, follow the Code of Conduct and maintain up-to-date knowledge of migration law and procedure. They can help you with your visa application and can deal with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and other organisations on your behalf.

Our consultant is a Registered Migration Agent committed to ethical professional practice.

To verify if a migration agent is listed on the Register of Migration Agents held by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority, please go to the website below:

Search the Register of Migration Agents

Code of Conduct

All agents must follow the Code of Conduct for agents. This means the agent must meet the obligations set out in the Code of Conduct. You can view the Code of Conduct in the website below:

Code of Conduct for registered migration agents

FREE Assessment


If you're a skilled professional, please complete our online assessment form to avail of free assessment for the Points-Based Skill Migration visas


Student Visas


If you want to study in Australia, let us help assist you in your career plans and let us explore other visa options available for you.

Read More

Other Services


Let us help you with other visas like spouse/partner visa, family, visitor and others.

Contact Us